Help Underwrite Our Efforts
For a bank or a business, a church or a professional association — sponsoring Gwinnett Habitat is a sound decision. It gets results. Gwinnett Habitat is an established, recognized organization known for its effectiveness. It builds teamwork. Gwinnett Habitat sponsorship is about involvement. When your team helps a family build their home, they form an emotional attachment to the project and each other. It focuses on our community. Giving money away is easy, but a contribution to Gwinnett Habitat involves the community in building its own future. It’s flexible. Even if direct participation isn’t right for your organization right now, you can still sponsor another group to help build houses.
All sponsorship levels include advertising recognition and a featured presence on Gwinnett Habitat’s web site and in our newsletters.
Most importantly, Gwinnett Habitat provides home build sponsors first choice of volunteer opportunities on the home build itself, based on the level of sponsorship:
(Levels are all estimates because projects vary. Level amounts can fluctuate due to number of sponsorships, estimated construction costs & number of needed workdays on each project.)
Platinum Hammer Sponsorship includes all required workdays = $127,500
Gold Hammer Sponsorship includes up to 10 workdays = $85,000
Silver Hammer Sponsorship includes up to 5 workdays = $42,500
Bronze Hammer Sponsorship includes 1 workday only. These sponsorships are limited & available for $8,500.
Varying sponsorship levels are available and levels can be tailored to meet your needs.
- Generous outreach to the community that has a lasting impact.
- Generally, 15-20 volunteers are onsite each day of the build.
- Teambuilding opportunities and the resulting camaraderie are invaluable.
- Many sponsors include their clients in the workday experience to create unique relationship opportunities.
- Sponsor recognition on site signage, website, monthly newsletter and media PR opportunities as available.
- Not everyone needs to be a skilled construction worker. Others in your organization can help with the lunches/refreshments for the workers which are provided by the sponsor.
Sponsorship at levels not listed above is welcome, and we’ll be happy to work with your company to make special arrangements for your team-building needs.
We would appreciate the opportunity to provide more information on sponsorship. Please contact Brent Bohanan.